- General information This policy applies to the Website www, operating at the url address: nooon.design The website operator and Personal Data Administrator is: Bottonova sp. z o.o. Rotonicza 64, 53-608 Wrocław The contact address of the electronic mail operator: firstname.lastname@example.org The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website. The Service uses personal data for the following purposes: Handling inquiries via the form Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods Execution of ordered services Presentation of the offer or information The service implements the function of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: By voluntarily entering information in forms, which are then entered into the Operator’s systems. By saving cookies in end-users’ devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Selected data protection methods used by the Operator Login and personal data entry areas are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal data and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server. User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its action, which is currently a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords. To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies. An essential element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- Hosting The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: Hetzner Online GmbH
- Your rights and additional information on how to use data In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients: hosting company on a trust basis couriers authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the site’s operation companies providing marketing services for the Administrator Your personal data processed by the Administrator will not be processed for longer than is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to personal data concerning you, their rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, and data portability. You have the right to object to the processing referred to in point 3.3 c) concerning the processing of personal data in order to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object cannot be exercised in the case of the existence of valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, in particular the establishment, investigation, or defense of claims. The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Service. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing. Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information in forms The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if they are provided. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the linking of form data with the email address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears within the URL of the page containing the form. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g., for the purpose of handling service requests or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is for.
- Administrator logs Information about users’ behavior on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the website.